Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

old click of the day

This is a shot from my first engagement shoot in December.  I was so scared. I didn't even feel the cold. 


  I now look back at the film and take notice all my mistakes. Those mistakes made me take two photography classes, buy two different types of editing software, watch endless hours of youtube videos, buy photography books, practice (even using my dog, neighbor kids and endless random objects), email random photographers and bloggers, buy a new computer ... ( Now when I edit pictures I don't have to doodle... I hate my computer and I want to kill it)! 


  I am thankful for my mistakes, they are helping me become the person I want to be...


It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed- Theodore Roosevelt


image via- deneise bucko edited with my new software!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...